Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

TUH KAN BENER YANG LIAT POST GUE ITU BUKAN CUMA ORANG LOKAL

Okay, I just tried to speak english. HEY PLEASE DON'T BE AMAZED.
Hey, have you ever liked someone? And have you ever been jealous? Have you ever find yourself in a doubt when you start to like someone? I have.
Everytime I text him, I always wish I'll get text back from him. Sometimes I want him to text me first. But It seems that It won't happen to me.
You have to know something great about girl, Boys. When you text a girl in the midnight and you get text back from the girl, you must be an important person for her. Please don't fool a girl with your nonsense. Cause a girl may fall for your words. Don't tell a lie. She can believe in your words easily.

3 comments:

  1. D*mn it's true :D it happen to me too T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe waktu aku muda dulu jg begitu :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey babygirl...I know how you feel. This happened to me too. I liked someone but unfortunately he didn't feel the same way I did for him :( I still remember how I always tried to get his attention but he never realized how hard I tried to do all those stuff, lol. Pathetic? Maybe. Later...I met someone else; sweeter, nicer and even cuter (very very very cute :D !)

    So..what I'm trying to tell you is...don't waste your time like I did for him. I'm not telling you to give up. No. If you like someone, you gotta ask yourself first: 'Is he really worth it?'. Test him to find out whether he really likes you or he just tryin to play you around..
    You know what? God knows better than us. If you don't get what you want the most, it's maybe because there will be someone better than him. Much much better than him :)

    ReplyDelete